Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Maleficent


I watched this movie just yesterday! Haha... after so long wanted to watch too many movies yet had no time lately.
Honestly I could not remember if Maleficent is related to Aurora, or Snow White. Haha.... But I wanted to watch this movie, a movie where Angelina Jolie starring in it. I've been avoiding her and Pitt's movies for quite sometime because I am pro Jennifer Aniston, haha.

Anyway, this movie is really good! Again, Disney with happy ending.
I enjoyed the plot, the background of who Maleficent is, and all the beautiful views :)

I liked it that Disney decided to make Maleficent as a person, with feelings and expressions, and love of something.
Well, probably one of Angelina's movies where I enjoyed her acting, and she was really really good!! :)

She is a fairy with no wings because her so-called lover took it away from her, because he wanted to be the king - human being greedy of power.
She was furious, and wanted to have her revenge on Aurora, but as she watched her grow... She fell in love with her charming behavior.

I like this movie! :)
And of courseee, Aurora is really pretty!! :) :) :)


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment