Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul (True Love)


I have just finished reading this book.
After many years did not read Chicken Soup, I am thankful that I bought this book :)

Just like the cover describes, it is all about love stories :)

Have you ever find a True Love before?

If you read this book, you will surely want to find one :)
They have many many inspiring stories about how the couples met one another, stayed during the hardship of their relationship, funny things that they did, and how they survived when one of the spouse passed away....

Love is not about finding a perfect person,
but to see the imperfect person perfectly :)
-Sam Keen

This book has opened my eyes about finding a true love,
not to give up on love (which I currently do),
and to have faith in God.
For whatever He does is for my best :)

I guess when you fall in love with someone,
you'll know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment