Friday, January 13, 2012

We not Naughty


If you ever watched "I not stupid", this movie is from the same director, Jack Neo.

For those who are not familiar with Singapore life style... I would suggest you to watch this movie. Highly recommended if you want to know the "ugly" parts of this country.

This movie shows us, that there are problems in each family.
The focus in this movie is the life of the teenagers nowadays.

One particular family experiences many types of problems, such as: gambling, gang related, internet abuse, and spousal abuse.

In my current job, those are the problems of the families that I encounter almost every single day.
Honestly, it's like watching a movie about my cases' families.
*It doesn't surprise me much.

One of my boys made a remark, "This is like a movie about us! It's like everybody is from our place!"
Hahaha....

What I like from this movie, it has a lot of good values and teachings that tries to imply to us, the audience.

The values of friendship, trust, relationship with family member, and of course, to THINK POSITIVE :)

Since it's a Gala Premier, many peoples came to watch this movie.
The actors and actresses are addressing the audience, thanked us for attending the gala premier, hope we would enjoy watching the movie, and sharing about their experience working with such wonderful people.

I think they did a great job :)




No comments:

Post a Comment